/*---Start of Google Analytics code --*/ /*---End of Google Analytics code --*/

Monday, January 11, 2010

Addicted!!!


12 Jan 2010

Whhooo!!!After a spell bound party yesterday nite, I felt as fresh as the drop of dew which blanketed the sleepy raising rays of sunshine !!I danced till my leg folded its hands and begged me to rest!I was synchronising with the music till the moment where my body refused to move!Be it a pulsating tone or a hindi or a punjabi or an english number,I was jumping to touch the sky every single minute of the party!!Though my body refused to race at the speed of my heart,my brain pushed me to experience the Fun till the last moment!!I was lost in a crazy world to just realise I need more fun loving moments like this!!I did not care anything in the world except that moment where I was celebrating the treat of life!!was surrounded by all sorts of crazy people around who were lost in their own worlds of fun!!I was also one of the millions of victims of human addictions and pleasure!I experienced happiness to infinity!My heart yearned for 'More'!!My sanity in mood of insaneness re woke me up to many facts!The loud music, racing heart,adrenalin rush ,tapping feet took me to the world of happiness!!

P.S - Dedicated to more Fun Moments like this in Life!!Cheers!!!

No comments: